Skip to content Skip to footer
Mon-Thu :18:00 - 01:00 / Fri: 18:00 - 02:30 / Sat: 10:00 - 02:30 / Sun: 10:00 - 01:00

InSports Bar is for friends.

For sports friends, “it's just one more” or “it's foul!”.
It's for the toast friends! It's for the friends of #foodporn!
For friends from the races at 6:30 am, and for friends on the couch until 4 am.
For those who know what an offside is, and for those who are completely out of the game.
For the friends who are always there (even if there is no game that day),
And for the friends who cheer for us (except for our team).
It's for Antony's, Lisa's, John's friends and whoever comes along.
Friends, InSports Bar is for you.

book your table

We only accept reservations up to 30 minutes before major sporting events.

Reservations are limited to 60% of the room capacity. The other 40% will be on a first-come, first-served basis on the day in question. The reservation must be made 30 minutes before the start of the event in question (if there is a major event, sporting or not, on the day of the reservation). Ex: Portugal vs Spain 20:00 – The reservation must be made for 19:30 at the latest, with a 15-minute grace period, at 19:46 if no-show, the table is free and the reservation is void. The reservation is only valid after confirmation from Insports by email, phone, or sms.

Next events

Karaoke – Faia

24/11/2023 00:00

Just 2 Acustic

08/12/2023 00:00
Musica ao Vivo

Ivo ramad

22/12/2023 00:00
Musica ao Vivo
Take Away
Encomenda no conforto da sua casa

Estamos disponível por Take Away (+351 961 645 300) ou Delivery através dos serviços Uber Eats e Glovo.